Tuesday, March 10, 2009

the gladys update

Updated info from Cathy Pierce about Gladys Knight:

Gladys Knight and her husband will be sharing their testimonies and she will also be leading (and singing with) the Saints United Voices Choir.

You are invited to attend with us:

Saturday, March 21, 5:00 pm, 8:00 pm
Sunday, March 22, 5:00 pm, 8:00 pm:

Tickets are free but must be ordered by tomorrow's deadline (Tuesday).

I made a mistake about the location.  It will be at the Bessemer Stake Center:
831 Briarwood Drive
Bessemer, Alabama   35021

Directions from Birmingham:
Merge onto I-65 S    2.8 mi
Take exit 250 to merge onto I-459 S toward Tuscaloosa    15.4 mi
Take the exit onto I-20 E/I-59 N toward Birmingham    3.6 mi
Take exit 110 for Visionland Pkwy    0.3 mi
Turn right at Visionland Pkwy    0.3 mi
Turn left at 9th Ave SW/AL-5/AL-7/US-11 Destination will be on the right
Please let me know as soon as you can so I can request the tickets before the deadline.  I hope you can come!

Cathy Pierce  :)
cathy.pierce@gmail.com